Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My first guest blogger. Meet Kristi!

"I was just thinking that human kindness is so amazing. To have a stranger feel sympathy and give kindness is truly an amazing gift.

"I was able to get pregnant 2 times, unfortunately only to miscarry. Then after having to d&c's, (to remove the babies) I could not get prego again. After 9 months and my best friend being pregnant with twins, I begged my fertility doctor to do invitro. I dreaded my pregnancy as well. Fearing that everytime I went to the doc, my baby would be gone. Chloe is the most amazing blessing/gift we could have ever asked for. Out of my entire mommy group, I am the only one who in almost 2 years has never lost patience with my baby, or yelled at her. She is such a gift that I never feel overwhelmed, just so glad to be a mommy. I think that maybe this happened to me for a reason, so that I could help other people. And I do. You would not believe the amount of emails from friends or friends of friends who want advice. I love helping people.

"Someone once told me that pregnancy was all about getting from point A TO POINT B.

"Let me finish by saying that so many people hide invitro or infertility, miscarriages etc...but there is really nothing to hide. In our case its our babies, my eggs hubbys sperm they are using. Its such a lonely feeling and sooo many woman go through this. The weird part is that this all started to happen to me at 27 years old. Most people think infertility happens at 40, or many times it does. I am 31 now and can not believe I have to do this again!

"What doesnt kill us makes us stronger."

Written by : 
Kristi Kaplon
kdpaphi [at] aol [dot] com

Owner of:
 
This is only Kristi's introduction.  She will be (hopefully) sharing more of her heart filled stores with us.  This is one of the STRONGEST mama's I have ever had the privilege to speak to. 
 
Don't forget about the two reviews/giveaways posted below.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, Kristi. I just turned 26. I've lost 4 babies and it took over 2 years to conceive my youngest. I can definitely empathize... :hugs: I look forward to reading your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, following you from the Cloth diapering blog forum. Please come visit & follow back! Look forward to reading more about your cloth diapering journey!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete