So, now for what RePac has to say about their product. Please note that this is not my words, but I find it to be completely true.
- "We make Eco-friendly everything bags locally here in California! From sunglasses to sandwiches and toiletries, our bags are made to store your everyday items."
- "Our bags are made to be money saving and waste reducing by eliminating or reducing your need for plastic bags."
- "Our bags are Mold, Mildew, Water, Stain, & Leak Resistant and have a Lifetime Guarantee!"
- "Our bags are easy to clean and fast drying! Can be placed in the dishwasher or washing machine, or simply handwash by the sink. Whatever fits into your lifestyle."
- "All our bags are made o hold even juicy foods or watery items and the zipper keeps food fresh!"
- "And all our bags are made 100% in the USA and are certified free of lead, BPA or Phthalates as all our bags are 100% plastic free. 100% nylon liner and 100% polyester outside."
So, as you see, RePac seems to have all the convince of using disposable plastic bags, however they are reusable and affordable!
You could win this set of RePac bags!
Mandatory Entry: Visit RePac and tell me what your favorite bag is
2. Like RePac on Facebook
3. Like me on Facebook
4. Follow the blog and place your GFC name below
5. Share this review and giveaway and place the link below
This giveaway ends on May 16, 2011 at 7:30 EDT. At that time I will choose a winner via random.org. The winner will be emailed and will have 48 hours to email me back to claim their prize. If the winner does not contact me back within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
*THIS REVIEW WAS WRITTEN BY NICKI*