Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

It has been a while...

Hey guys!  It's been a while since there has been a post here.  Life has been hectic, what can I say?  I am working on refreshing everything and getting some new content put up.  I plan to do some baby gear reviews, and how-to posts.  I struggle with finding unique things to post, I feel like there is a blog for everything now and I wonder how I am going to bring something different to the table.

For a refresher on us, My husband and I live in Ohio with our two children, Hannah (2) and Nathan (6).  We are planning to move back to Virginia soon, with big changes to our lifestyle.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you'd like to see, what most interests you and so on.  would a youtube channel with videos be good, or is that overdone?


No comments:

Post a Comment