Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

November is Here!

I can't believe November is already here y'all!  Today I want to say I am so thankful for the opportunity to stay home with my babies and be able to pursue this blog, and a new business I am working on behind the scenes.  Jason is so good to me to give me this.  He's such a great Daddy!
(sorry for the weird crazy lighting, Jason had a red case on his phone that caused a red halo in pics)


Life has been crazy lately, but it's winding down and I want to commit more time to this blog.  Let's get some comments going, they motivate me and let me know someone out there in www land is reading.  I want to amp up the posts and the giveaways but I can't do that without your help!  You have to tell me what you want to see, what giveaways YOU want, and I'll go after them.  I have a giveaway coming up this week for a really cute wetbag, and after that the slate is clean, so comment and tell me what you want to win.



ALSO a big announcement from Nicki this week!!!



Congratulations woman!!  Nicki has also said she will occasionally be doing guest posts here, as she recently got picked to be a Baby Kicks ambassador!  Maybe we can talk her into doing some pregnancy blogs every now and then too wink wink ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment