Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

UGGGGG!!!

Right about now, that is all I can say.  I am fed up with Dan's doctor.  I am over them not knowing what is going on with my baby.  I can't figure out how with modern day medicine that there is nothing they can do for my baby.

Not only that, I swear his doctor thinks I am crazy.  They keep saying it is acid reflux, but then why would he still be going through all the things he is if he is on reflux medicine since he was 1 month old?  And why would it get so horrible all of a sudden?  I just don't get it!

We are in the process of trying to find a new PCP for Dan.  Right now we are keeping all his appointments with his PCP until we find one that both me and the hubby like and they take our insurance.  We both just want this horrible nightmare to go away.

My mom and hubby keep telling me not to care about what the PCP thinks or don't pay attention when they look at me like I am just making this all up.  But I can't help to feel mad about it.  I mean, think about it...who in the right mind would FAKE their child having all these symptoms?  ESPECIALLY something like a seizure!?!?

I guess I am just over it...I am not getting sleep, I am trying (but failing) to keep up with housework and everything, I have barely any mommy relax time, hubby has been gone for almost a week now on top of everything (he left the day after we got out of the hospital).  I just need a break and a bit of help.  It seems like when I don't NEED it, everyone and their brother is jumping out of their seat to help...but when I really truly NEED it, no one is here.

It is alright though, because I can do it.  I know I can keep going if I just push myself.  Then, when relief finally does come, it will be such a bliss!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your little one!! How are things going now? Did you guys find any answers? I know how hard it is to sit by & feel helpless when your little one is sick or injured.. I will be thinking about you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meleakua. My son is doing much better. He has something called Sandifer's Syndrome but most of what was making him so bad was there was alcohol in his medication! :-O

    ReplyDelete