Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Long day!!!

All day today I have been looking for new diapers to purchase.  I have a little bit of extra cash and would like to purchase some other brands that I haven't tried yet to get up for reviews.  Any suggestions ladies?  Is there any diaper that you guys have been dying to try but don't want to spend the money on just to find out what they are like?  Let me know so I can get some more brands up here.  I was going to do reviews today on the WAHM diapers that I have, but I think I should stay to the manufactured diapers until the blog gets up and going.

4 comments:

  1. I really wanna try one of Vilate's nifty nappy dipes. I'm just starting out on stash building, so my 1 year old is still mostly in disposables. One of hers is next on my purchase list though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should still review the WAHM dipes! Personally, I'd support WAHMs before I would support the big companies-- IF I knew their dipes were reliable and durable :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have contacted some WAHM's for reviews...will keep you posted when I have a new brand coming my way! :-) Just waiting on the packages for some brands!

    ReplyDelete