Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

EcoSprout Spotlight and Extra Entries

Eco Sprout is a wonderful WAHD made detergent.  I love this detergent.  I think it works amazing, smells wonderful, and also keeps away all the stink issues that anyone may have.  Not only that, it is amazing to use to soak your diapers in and get them REALLY squeaky clean!!!


This is taken from my previous review on Eco Sprout: "I also did a soak with this detergent.  Well, two soaks (because I have that many diapers lol)...and boy was that nasty!  The water was so brown and yuckie...ew...that's the only way I know how to describe it.  But, I loved it so much that I had to buy another batch of it.  I have to admit that this is the very first time I have ever committed to a laundry detergent.  It is the first full size bag I have ever bought, no joke.  I have been living off of samples that I purchased and stuff in hopes of finding one that I liked."




Eco Sprout also just recently put out a new Bottom Balm.  Eco Sprout sent me a sample size of this and I have to say that it works AMAZING.  I swear that Jared was reading my mind when he though that in the package because my son had a diaper rash at the same time.  I put this on my son and it started working after only one application of it!  Amazing...you don't even get that with some prescription diaper rash creams there are (yes, I have had to try a few of them before because of my son's super SUPER sensitive skin...hence why sometimes we need disposables...YUCK...hence the switch to mostly hybrid diapers).  Anyways, enough on that tangent...what I was trying to get at is that this stuff really rocks!!!  


(This picture is taken direction from Eco Sprout's online shop)

Eco Sprout has put into the package a sample pack of detergent (which includes 8 sample size detergents in every scent they have currently) and a Bottom Balm+!!!

Extra Entries
1. Like EcoSprout on Facebook
2. Go to EcoSprout and tell me what scent detergent you would LOVE to try
3. Tell me something that you learned from this spotlight

You can put all entries in a single comment if you would like. Please keep track of all of your extra entries because when the Blog Bash post comes up you will need to add them on to that post in SEPARATE comments this time, but all you will have to add is: "Eco Sprout EE 1" "Eco Sprout EE 2" "Eco Sprout EE 3".  If you have any questions feel free to ask on Facebook :-)

23 comments:

  1. 1. Liked Eco Sprout on FB (Shakeeta W)
    2. I would love to try Warm Vanilla Sugar!
    3. I learned that doing a soak, especially with this detergent, gets your diapers super clean!

    shakeeta_feaster@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Like Eco Sprout on FB
    2. I would like to try the pink lemonade
    3. I learned about the new bottom balm... it sounds AWESOME!
    apricot55 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Liked Eco Sprout of Facebook
    2. Like to try In The Buff (we have sensitivity to scented detergents :( )
    3. Learned that it was made by a WAHM, that's pretty awesome!

    cassiejacobs@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. like eco sprout on fb as boyzrule
    i like the seasonla pink lemonade scent
    i learned it is a WAHD!!! So cool!

    dmoretti1967 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. like eco sprout on fb
    2. would like to try pink lemonade
    3. learned that a WAHD created it!

    amandaeknittel at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like eco sprout on FB.
    would like to try "in the buff (unscented)"
    learned that it's made by a WAH DAD!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Like ES on FB
    2. Would love to try Warm Vanilla Sugar
    3. I learned that ES is great for soaking diapers to get them squeaky clean and get all the yuck out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. I like EcoSprout on Facebook-erin brady
    2. I would love to try Warm Vanilla Sugar. Vanilla is my fav!
    3. I learned that they just put out a new Bottom Balm! awesome!
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Like EcoSprout on Facebook-vashti mcmurray
    2. Warm vanilla sugar
    3. Made by a DAD!!
    hun423 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. I like Eco Sprout on Facebook as Andrea Grupe.
    2. I just want the In the Buff (unscented).
    3. I learned they just put out bottom balm!

    a_stro at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. fb follower jamiebartley
    2. love the baby powder detergent - need to get some of this
    3. that it works on the first try - bottom balm spray

    jamiebarltey@aol.com
    http://maxwellsmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. Like EcoSprout on Facebook as Melissa D. E.
    2. Go to EcoSprout and tell me what scent detergent you would LOVE to try - Lavender Chamomile
    3. Tell me something that you learned from this spotlight - that a WAHD started it! Love that Dad's are getting involved!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1. follow fb - tara elias
    2. scent - warm vanilla sugar
    3. i learned that a SAHD/WAHD created this product.
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1. like the on facebook (rachel neufeld)
    2. I would love to try the pink lemonade
    3. I didn't know they made bottom balm, I thought they only made detergent
    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. I like Eco Sprout on FB. Kristen Bobbitt
    2. I would love to try the pink lemonade scent.
    3. I learned that the Bottom Balm starts working after only one application.

    newmummylove at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. 1. I like Eco Sprout on FB (Kate Charles)
    2. I would love to try pink lemonade
    3. I learned that it is made by a WAHM!!! Love it!

    clothmamak8 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like EcoSprout on FB
    I didn't know they made a 'bottom balm', I thought they only had detergent,
    I would like to try the pink lemonade scent.

    ReplyDelete
  18. 1. like eco sprout on fb - Kimberlie S.T.
    2. would like to try pink lemonade
    3. learned that a WAHD created it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. like eco sprout on fb as Linda Marie
    would love to try pink lemonade
    Learned that Eco Sprout is ran by a WAHD! That is so cool!

    linniegurl14 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. 1 - Follow on FB - Lara J
    2 Pink Lemonade sounds like a very interested scent
    3 Made by a WAHD - How Great!

    larajarrette at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Like EcoSprout on FB - amanda alvarado
    The warm vanilla sugar sounds yummy.
    I learned that they also sell a bottom balm.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like EcoSprout on FB as Raquel Beaty
    Fresh Linen sounds like it would be awesome!
    I learned that the detergent is made by a WAHD!

    ReplyDelete
  23. 1. Like EcoSprout on Facebook (wendi N)
    2. Fresh Linen
    3. I leatned that they make bottom balm and bottom spray.
    4given1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete