Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

LuLu's Lids Spotlight and Extra Entries

Alright, I will admit that I can not get my son to sit still long enough to get a decent picture of him in the hat that we have purchased from LuLu's Lid's before.  Now that we have that admitted, we can go onto bigger and better things lol.  I LOVED my hat from LuLu's Lids.  This wonderful WAHM made me a beautiful monkey hat for my son.  I wish he would wear it better because it is the CUTEST thing in the world and I am planning on having her make one for my new son coming up here soon because I must have one!  She hand crochets all of these herself, which is even MORE amazing!!!  Here is a picture of that hat that she made me.  Please note that it is not completely finished in the picture, she also had to add the tassels on.



LuLu's Lids is providing three headbands for the Blog Bash package in sizes 3-6 months, 6-12 months and 
 1-3 years.  Here is a picture of one of LuLu's Lids' headbands:


(Please note that both of these pictures were taken from her facebook page)


She is also including a cozy cup into the package.



Extra Entries:
1. Like LuLu Lids on Facebook
2. Tell me what your favorite item is that LuLu Lids makes (they are on her facebook)
3. Tell me something that you learned from this spotlight

You can put all entries in a single comment if you would like. Please keep track of all of your extra entries because when the Blog Bash post comes up you will need to add them on to that post in SEPARATE comments this time, but all you will have to add is: "LuLu's Lids EE 1" "LuLu's Lids 
EE 2" "LuLu's Lids EE 3".  If you have any questions feel free to ask on Facebook :-)

16 comments:

  1. 1. like her on fb as boyzrule
    2. my fave item is the flower skull cap with alligator clip flowers
    3. i learned she crochets all of this herself!!

    dmoretti1967 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. like lulu's lids on FB
    favorite item isTawashi Kitchen Scrubbies
    learned that she hand crochets everything herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I like LuLu Lids on FB-erin brady
    2. I love the Newborn girl Sock Monkey!
    3. I learned that she crochets everything by herself! so awesome!
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I like Lulu's Lids on Facebook as Andrea Grupe.
    2. My favorite product that she has are the Tawashi Kitchen Scrubbies.
    3. I learned that she hand crochets this herself! I wish I knew how to crochet lol. To be different, I learned that your son won't sit still very long :)

    a_stro at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. fb follower jamiebartely
    2. love the awl hat which is her profile picture
    3. that she crochets all of them herself

    jamiebartley@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. like on fb - amanda herman
    2. love the hats, especiallyu the owl hats
    3. learned she is a WAHM

    amaandaeknittel at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. liked on fb
    2. love the skunk hat
    3. learned she's a talented wahm

    cassiejacobs@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Like LuLu Lids on Facebook as Melissa D. E.
    2. Tell me what your favorite item is that LuLu Lids makes (they are on her facebook)the monkey hats!
    3. Tell me something that you learned from this spotlight-that she is super talented! I wish i could crotchet!

    edz.mels at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. like her on fb as tara elias
    2. my fave item is the monkey hats
    3. i learned she crochets everything herself
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. Iliked her on fb. Kristen bobbitt
    2. I love the owl hat.
    3. I learned she crochets all the hats herself.

    newmummylove at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. I like Lulu Lids on FB (Kate Charles)
    2. I love the monkey hats!
    3. I learned that she crochets everything by herself!!

    clothmamak8 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like Lulu Lids on FB as Linda Marie
    I love the black and red owl hat!
    I learned that she crochets everything all by herself!

    linniegurl14 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1 Follow on FB
    2 Love the Monkey Hat
    3 Learned that she is a WAHM

    larajarrette at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like Lulu's Lids on FB - amanda alvarado
    I love the monkey hats
    I learned that she makes cozies too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like Lulus Lids on FB as Raquel Beaty
    I like the cute "bunny" hat with a flower
    I learned that she makes more than just hats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. 1. Like LuLu Lids on Facebook (wendi N)
    2. sock monkey hat
    3. She hand crochets the hats herself.
    4given1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete