Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wee Expressions Spotlight and Extra Entries

Today I am going to be Spotlighting Wee Expressions who is contributing to the Blog Bash 2011 package.  Wee Expressions is a wonderful WAHM who does some amazing work.  I have been a big customer of hers and have also reviewed a few of her products (and Sabrina reviewed one too).  Here is a recap of some of the things that Wee Expressions offers her customers and mine (and Sabrina's for the nursing pads) thoughts of these products.


First up we have the fitted diapers.  This was actually one of my first reviews and giveaways.  I loved this fitted diaper the second I put it on my son.  It is soft, fits amazing, wonderful patterns, great price, and VERY absorbent.  Here are a few pictures of the fit:

This is the extra large on my son when he was about 30 lbs.


This is the newborn size on a 10 lbs girl.

I have also had the opportunity to review her fabulous mama pads!  These pads were SO easy to use and SO absorbent and SO soft!!!   I loved these.  There was one time where I was in a hurry and wore the overnight pad for a total of 10 hours!  And it still was not leaking!  Crazy!!!!


Panty Liner


Overnight/heavy



Regular

Sabrina also got the joy of trying her nursing pads which she also loved.  So basically, Wee Expressions seems to have something for everyone!



Wee Expressions added a fitted diaper of your choice in size, S, M, or L and also your fabric choice.

Extra Entries:
1. Like Wee Expressions on Facebook (Put your facebook name below)
2. Tell me your favorite fabric that Wee Expressions has (they are on her facebook)
3. Tell me something you learned from this spotlight

You can put all entries in a single comment if you would like. Please keep track of all of your extra entries because when the Blog Bash post comes up you will need to add them on to that post in SEPARATE comments this time, but all you will have to add is: "Wee Expressions EE 1" "Wee Expressions EE 2" "Wee Expressions EE 3".  If you have any questions feel free to ask on Facebook :-)

21 comments:

  1. I like them on facebook.
    I love the multi colored ooga booga fabric.
    I learned that their fitted diapers are very absorbent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry forgot my facebook name Bobbie Ann Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  3. like on fb
    love the oogas!
    learned that she makes nursing pads too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Wee Expressions on Facebook (Carolyn Hughesman)
    I love the robot fabric!
    I learned that she also makes fleece soakers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Already a fan of hers on FB (Shakeeta W)
    2. My favorite fabric is the pink cheerleading monkey print.
    3. I learned about all the wonderful stuff that could especially come in handy for a new mama ("heavy" mama cloth, nursing pads)

    shakeeta_feaster@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Liked on facebook
    2. Love the robots!
    3. Never really looked into mama cloth, so this was all kind of new to me! I would have never imagined it to be able to be used for such a long period of time, even if it was on accident!

    cassiejacobs@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. like on fb as boyzrule
    learned she also makes nursing pads
    i like the blue owls fabric

    dmoretti1967 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. like wee expressions on FB
    like the blue fabric with monsters on it
    learned that she makes a fitted diaper that fits a 30 pound baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. I like on FB-erin brady
    2. Fav pattern-the brown floral in pic #6 (the back fabric)
    3. I learned she makes diapers, mama cloth, and nursing pads! awesome!
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. I like Wee Expressions on Facebook as Andrea Grupe.
    2. I didn't see a name, but I love number 18!
    3. I learned that she makes fitted diapers, and they apparently use Snappis/pins!

    a_stro at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. fb follower jamiebartley
    2.love the punk rock skulls print - gotta have it
    3. that she offers mama pads
    jamiebartley@aol.com
    http://maxwellsmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1, fb folow amanda herman
    2. love colorful ooga booga!
    3. learned she makes mama cloth

    amandaeknittel at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1.Liked on facebook (Pamela hudec Stallings)
    2. I love the multicolored bird fabric.
    3. I learned that the mama pads can be worn for quite awhile and still be absorbant.
    ot-pam@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1. Like Wee Expressions on Facebook as Melissa D. E.
    2. Tell me your favorite fabric that Wee Expressions has - #18 (the safari one)
    3. Tell me something you learned from this spotlight - that her Mama Pads are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. I like Wee Expressions on FB. Kristen Bobbitt
    2. I like the blue owl fabric.
    3. I learned your could wear her over night mama pads for 10 hours and not leak.

    newmummylove at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. 1. I like Wee Expressions on facebook (Kate Charles)
    2. I like the ooga booga multi color print!
    3. I learned that she makes nursing pads

    clothmamak8 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like Wee Expressions on Facebook Kimberlie S.T.
    I love the robot fabric!
    I learned that she also makes fleece soakers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like Wee Expressions on Facebook as Linda Marie
    I love the Skull Pattern!
    I learned that she also makes nursing pads!


    linniegurl14 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. 1 Like on FB -Lara J
    2 Love the Monkey Patterns
    3 I learned that she also makes cloth diapers

    ReplyDelete
  20. Like Wee Expressions on FB - amanda alvarado
    I love the Blue Owls (in pic 8)
    I learned that she is making mama cloth

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like Wee Expressions on FB as Raquel Beaty
    I love the Blue Owls print
    I learned about a new WAHM who makes a variety of products for mommies and babies!

    ReplyDelete