Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wee Essentials Spotlight and Extra Entries

Wee Essentials is another wonderful WAHM from Etsy.  She sells many different products such as soap bits, mama pads, cloth wipes and MANY MANY more things!  


Wee Essentials sponsored my location for The Great Cloth Diaper Change and sent out some samples of her soap bits.  I was able to get one of the samples (we only had 2 left!!!).  I have to tell you, while we were waiting for my event, my living room smelled WONDERFUL!!!  I loved the warm feeling it gave me every time I walked into the room!  So, anyways....the soap bits can be mixed with water to form a wonderful cloth wipe solution.  I tried it and it works SO great!!!  Not only that, the smell stays and every time I used the wipes it wasn't such a horrible thing anymore lol.


Wee Essentials has kindly added a set of 6 8x8 terry/flannel wipes and a jar of large soap bits to the package!
(This picture was taken directly from Wee Essential's Etsy page)

Extra Entries:
1. Like Wee Essentials on Facebook
2. Go to Wee Essentials and tell me what scent you would love the most of their soap bits
3. Tell me something you learned from this Spotlight

You can put all entries in a single comment if you would like. Please keep track of all of your extra entries because when the Blog Bash post comes up you will need to add them on to that post in SEPARATE comments this time, but all you will have to add is: "Wee Essentials EE 1" "Wee Essentials EE 2" "Wee Essentials EE 3".  If you have any questions feel free to ask on Facebook :-)

21 comments:

  1. like wee essentials on facebook
    I love the sweet kisses scent!
    I didn't know they made wipes also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like wee essentials on fb as boyzrule
    i would like the sweet kisses scent
    i learned that she also makes mama pads :)

    dmoretti1967 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. like them on FB.
    would love to try the lavender scent.
    learned that the smell fills a room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Already a fan on FB
    2. Would love to try the Freshly Cut Grass scent
    3. Learned that the scents are all natural and very potent

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. I like Wee Essentials-Erin brady
    2. I would love to try Yuzu - Grapefruit and Citrus
    3. I learned that the soap bits can be mixed with water to form a cloth wipe solution!
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. I like Wee Essentials on Facebook as Andrea Grupe.
    2. I would love the Tea Tree!
    3. I learned that she also sells mama pads!

    a_stro at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. fb follower jamiebartley
    2. cherry vanilla shea butter scent
    3. that you can use them for wipes solution

    jamiebartley@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. like on fb - Amanda Herman
    2. love the ginger lime scent!
    3. i learned she makes mama cloth!

    amandaeknittel at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. Like Wee Essentials on Facebook as Melissa D. E.
    2. Go to Wee Essentials and tell me what scent you would love the most of their soap bits - BAMBOO Shea Butter Soap Bits
    3. Tell me something you learned from this Spotlight - that the soap bits are used for a wipes solution. What a great idea!

    edz.mels at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. like on fb - tara elias
    2. scent - yuzu
    3. i learned she also makes mama cloth
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. like on FB (rachel neufeld)
    2. I would love to try the cherry vanilla
    3. I learned that she was a sponsor at the great cloth diaper change

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1. I like Wee Essentials on FB. kristen bobbitt
    2. I like the Sweet Orange scent.
    3. I learned that the smell of the soap bits stays.

    newmummylove at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1. I like Wee Essentials on facebook (Kate Charles)
    2. I would love cherry vanilla
    3. The scent lasts longer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked on FB
    I would love to try the lavender scent
    I didn't know they also made mama cloth

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like them on FB - Kimberlie S.T.
    would love to try the lavender scent.
    learned that the smell fills a room.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like them on FB as Linda Marie
    My favorite scent is Monkey Farts
    I learned the soap bits can be mised with water to form wipe solution!

    linniegurl14 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. 1 Follow on FB - Lara J
    2 Like the Chamomile/Lavendar scent
    3 I learned she also makes Mama Pads

    larajarrette at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Like WeeEssentials on FB - amanda alvarado
    I'd like to try Sweet Kisses!
    I learned that they sponsored your Great Diaper Change

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like Wee Essentials on FB as Raquel Beaty
    I'd like to try the Fresh Cut Grass scent! It would keep the winter-time blues at bay in the cold north!
    I learned that they sponsored your location for the Great Cloth Diaper Change!

    ReplyDelete